Super Power Energy Saving Device: A Handy Version Of Power Factor Corrector

Electricity saving is becoming important for all of us because of the effects upon our planet of profligate energy use. Energy efficiency can be achieved partly by using some of the home power saving device. Super Power energy saving device helps to reduce electrical consumption of inductive or motorized equipment and helps to reduce the consumption of inductive or motorized home equipment. It also recycles partial of the electrical waste generated by the said inductive equipment.

This Recycled electrical power is then to feedback to the same circuit at the same time thus reducing need for fresh electrical power. It is recommended to turn off the device when no inductive equipment is being used. Do not pull out the device from the socket if it is ON. Avoid turning it OFF when there is still inductive equipment on. Avoid touching the plug of the device is stable outlet not an extension outlet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I’m Mr. Chua from Paranaque City. I would like to inform that your super power energy saver helps me a lot. Before, my average monthly electrical bill is Php4,500 and it gives me a lot of headache. 1 day, I saw the super power energy saver while I’m watching television. I’m so Curious and ask myself; “Is that possible?” Then I bought 1. Now, my monthly bill decrease to Php3,800. Super Power saver rock! Please post this to your bulletin. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I am achieving well over the projected savings of 25% and I am confident this will continue into the future...if every household had a Super Power Energy Saver installed, there would be enough electrical energy saved to eliminate any shortage for the next 5 years.